In your position as managing director, member of the board of directors and supervisory board Wiese & Schlichting is your partner in central areas of corporate law. We will develop a concept that is fully tailored to your individual needs. Thanks to our interdisciplinary approach, which combines legal and tax aspects, we will find a suitable solution for you.
Our consulting services cover all phases of a company. Starting with the establishment of a company and the choice of its legal form (partnership or corporate company) to liability issues, corporate restructuring/transformation, judicial and out-of-court settlement of disputes with co-shareholders and third parties, through to acquisition, dissolution and succession planning.
Our lawyers combine expert legal knowledge with negotiation skills and entrepreneurial thinking. Thanks to their many years of experience, they are in a position to provide you with comprehensive support.
We can provide you with comprehensive support, especially in these aspects of company law:
- Incorporation of companies including statutory law
- Drafting of optimised shareholder agreements for all German and European forms of company (e. g. Ltd., S. E., S. A. R. L., B. V. etc.)
- Advice on the legal form of a company (legal and tax aspects)
- Representation of shareholder interests
- Transformation of legal form, division, merger and change in form
- Purchase or sale of companies
- Support during restructuring and reorganisation
- Termination and dissolution of the company
- Succession planning