Building law is one of the most extensive areas of expertise in civil law. Anyone dealing with the subject of construction today therefore needs competent legal advisors who are familiar with construction engineering and construction practices as well as the special laws of the industry.
Ensure that you receive support from the planning phase onwards that is geared solely to your interests. We advise and represent architects, craftsmen, general contractors, investors, property developers and building owners on all questions of building law. You will receive comprehensive advice throughout every phase of your construction project.
We can provide you with comprehensive support, especially in these aspects of building law:
- Drafting and review of construction and work contracts as well as the General Terms and Conditions of Business
- Monitoring the execution of the contract through all phases of the construction project (notification of defects, obstructions to construction, supplementary management)
- Enforcement and defence of recourse claims (compensation for damages, warranty, default)
- Securing and asserting compensation claims
- Execution of the construction contract during crisis
- Advice on public procurement procedures
- Tax advice and service for construction-related issues (building site-related financial accounting, payroll accounting)