Employees are the most valuable capital for a company. However, as our experience shows, not all working relationships remain free of tension. Having a competent lawyer at your side in this situation is a valuable advantage.
We advise both employers and employees in all matters of employment law. Being able to correctly assess the intentions of the contractual partner, to know his or her strengths and weaknesses, is often decisive for the success of negotiations and processes. Our comprehensive knowledge of the respective interests makes us highly sought-after advisors in the run-up to litigation.
Our services include the proper drafting of contracts, legal planning and support of human resources measures up to dismissal, as well as strong representation before the labour courts. The aim of our work is an economical, strategically well thought-out and quick realisation of your request.
We can provide you with comprehensive support, especially in these aspects of labour law:
- Drafting and review of employment and service contracts
- Conducting and accompanying contractual negotiations and dissolution negotiations
- Verification of warnings and testimonials
- Negotiations with employers and works councils
- Enforcement of and defence against dismissals
- Representation in judicial and pre-trial litigation